Redundant accidentals after clef changes

From: Noah Fields
Subject: Redundant accidentals after clef changes
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 06:15:21 -0400

Hi all,

I am working on a score for solo viola. There are measures in which I change from alto clef to treble clef, and then back to alto clef. Each time there is a clef change, Lilypond rewrites accidentals. I understand the usefulness of this default, but is there a way to turn this feature off? I have looked at the accidentalStyles and those do not seem to be applicable.

\version "2.18.2"

\relative c' {
    \time 4/4

    \clef "alto"