Linnstrument tablature

From: Michael Ellis
Subject: Linnstrument tablature
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:51:16 -0400

Marc Hohl <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

Am 28.10.2015 um 01:36 schrieb Michael Ellis:

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Marc Hohl <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

Wow, looks like a futuristic Chapman stick ;-)

Yes, it's been on the market less than a year.  Mine, which came 2
weeks ago, is #437.  I usually stay away from the bleeding edge but I
just couldn't resist.

Yes, this seems to be an interesting and inspirational tool to create music.

It's the electronic instrument I've always dreamed of designing only
better thought out.  I also really like the fact that the maker has
open-sourced the firmware and designed it around the Arduino Due.

Are there any examples of how this should look like?

See my reply to Urs

Marc, thanks for noticing I hadn't posted to the list.  Sorry, unfamiliar email client ...