Re: 2.19.30 returns error code -1073741819

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: 2.19.30 returns error code -1073741819
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 20:50:37 +0100

My guess would be that you have a 64-bit binary version of a utility package
that is also used (and installed) as a 32bit library by lilypond apearing
before Lilypond on the system path.

I've seen other products running into access violations like you mentioned due
to a 64-bit binary trying to use a 32-bit library. I can imagine the same holds
the other way around (32bit binaries like Lilypond trying to use a 64bit
library). If that's indeed the issue you may be able to resolve it by putting
Lilypond binaries at the start of your system path.

Hans Aikema