Re: Please help with fretboard diagram spacing

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Please help with fretboard diagram spacing
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:00:01 +0100

You're absolutely right, there's no need to use '\with{}'. Don't remember why I put it that way.
Cheers

Three great suggestions, all of which do the job. Thank you. Why use \with{ } in the first, however? Taking that out (leaving only the \override) works the same, or is it different somehow that I'm not understanding?