Re: Gounod - Le Rendez Vous

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Gounod - Le Rendez Vous
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:30:42 +0000

Hey

On 20/11/2015 05:49, Abraham Lee wrote:
That being said, since there appears to be arguments for doing it both ways, I'd recommend that you pick one way and be consistent throughout the entire work.

Yes, of course. I will try and check which one looks better.

If you have updated files that haven't yet been committed to the repo you'd like me to look over, let me know when they are available.

No, not yet :) As it was not needed for the question, I did not commit.
Will post whenever it is updated.

Cheers
ambs