Re: guitar scale diagram - change root

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: guitar scale diagram - change root
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 10:21:42 +0100

Hey,

thank you for the idea's. I thought I had to add an argument to the list, but I'm not that advanced in using lilypond to implement it myself. With this kind of solutions my understanding grows bit by bit :-) .

That other thread was very interesting for me indeed.

It works, great!

grtz,

Bart

Hi Bart,

yes, that's no problem.
In the attached file, I've added a parameter "start". It's an integer to
indicate the tone number to start with, i.e. 1 for the root etc. This might
be a start.

Recently, there has been another thread that might be interesting for you as
well:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Guitar-Fret-Diagram-scale-degree-below-string-td179664.html#a179739

Cheers,
Klaus