Re: converting svg glyph to path data for use in scheme (was: accidental

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: converting svg glyph to path data for use in scheme (was: accidentals for just intonation)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 17:08:53 -0500

> On Dec 12, 2015, at 3:34 PM, Johan Vromans <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> If I understand the procedure correctly, wouldn't it be easier to use a
> tool like fontforge add/adjust font glyphs?

Maybe so, but the result is less portable because (if I understand correctly)
you'd have to have a custom font and have it installed correctly, etc. for
anyone to be able to use the glyph...  as opposed to just having the custom
glyphs in an include file that you’re going to be including anyway.

-Paul