Re: saxophon multiphonic, how to

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: saxophon multiphonic, how to
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 17:47:39 +0100

Dear Andrew,
I've tried it with the following code:
mphonicXCII = ^\markup { \override #'(size . 0.4) {  \woodwind-diagram #'saxophone #'((cc . (one two three )) (lh . ()) (rh . ())) } }
But the saxophone player told me, the output was not the right chart.
Maybee a user, who can play sax can tell me, how to write it.
Thanks,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

well, if all you need is the fingering diagram, then the section in the Notation Reference on woodwind fingerings:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/woodwind-diagrams

will give you all the information you need. I don't know from looking what is meant by "c12" in the linked page, but that should be easy enough to figure out.