Writing converter to display Notes as Numbers

From: Merk Waldemar
Subject: Writing converter to display Notes as Numbers
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:11:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello

I was very happy when I found lilypond . It is ingenious and simple and can
be carried out so versatile . Since a while I 'm looking for a software
with which I can write notes in numbers .

something like that:

#(define Ez_numbers_engraver
   (make-engraver
    (acknowledgers
     ((note-head-interface engraver grob source-engraver)
      (let* ((context (ly:translator-context engraver))
             (tonic-pitch (ly:context-property context 'tonic))
             (tonic-name (ly:pitch-notename tonic-pitch))
             (grob-pitch
              (ly:event-property (event-cause grob) 'pitch))
             (grob-name (ly:pitch-notename grob-pitch))
             (delta (modulo (- grob-name tonic-name) 7))
             (note-names
              (make-vector 7 (number->string (1+ delta)))))
        (ly:grob-set-property! grob 'note-names note-names))))))

#(set-global-staff-size 26)

\layout {
  ragged-right = ##t
  \context {
    \Voice
    \consists \Ez_numbers_engraver

\relative c' {
  \easyHeadsOn
  c4 d e f
  g4 a b c \break

  \key a \major
  a,4 b cis d
  e4 fis gis a \break

  \key d \dorian
  d,4 e f g
  a4 b c d
}

but I need more than only display numbers in noteheads. My intension is to
write songs which looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zw7cszpbi29wwb/01_SILENT%20NIGHT.PDF?dl=0

I would be very happy, finding anyone who could help me to write a
converter to make it possible switching for a note to a number sight.

Thanks!
Waldemar