Re: incorporating .pdf file into a text

From: Brian Barker
Subject: Re: incorporating .pdf file into a text
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 23:45:56 +0000

At 10:57 29/12/2015 -0500, Joseph Breton wrote:
How can I incorporate my pdf file into a word processor like libreoffice? My trials always produce some to me undecipherable text which then greatly expands to non ASCII symbols.

As has been suggested, preferably create Lilypond output in Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) or Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format instead. (See Notation Manual 3.4.3.)

Alternatively, in your LibreOffice text (Writer) document,
o Go to Insert | Object > | OLE Object... .
o Double-click "Further objects".
o Select "Create from file" and Browse... .
o Browse to and open the PDF document file.
o Resize and reposition the graphic as necessary.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker