Re: How to align text and dynamixs

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: How to align text and dynamixs
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 23:16:44 +0100

On 02.02.2016 08:43, Carl-Henrik Buschmann wrote:
Thank you! (Stupid brain seizing to work in the night, of course it is
articulations...)

It did the trick but i only understand half of what's going on in what you
wrote. In the interest of learning, would you mind to decipher or give a
pointer where to read?

See some comments below. Other then that, I can recommend scouring the NR command index: <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/lilypond-command-index> (which is NR section D), or the full index (section E).