Re: Super and sub

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Super and sub
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 11:23:28 +0100

Dear All,

Just as I was trying to formulate a request for some additional feature related to Super and Sub  I saw Joram's mail, the first of this thread, with which I very much agree.

So maybe I can use this thread to ask for the following:

In comments accompanying some scores I feel a need for BC figures, as shown in these screenshot:. (typeset with ConTeXt, Im not sure this feature exists in LaTeX)

 and

Would this be doable in LilyPond ? A sort of unattached Super-Sub couple (and triple)
If not, could it somehow be added to its immense reservoir of features? (Preferably with LilyPonds own accidentals and perhaps the BC-font.)

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone