Re: It is possible de play Snear Roll Midi with midi TAG, if yes, how ?

From: Steve Prud'Homme
Subject: Re: It is possible de play Snear Roll Midi with midi TAG, if yes, how ?
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 15:32:43 -0500

In this post : http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2011-05/msg00028.html
We transform what is seen like an arpegio in this :
  \tag #'midi {
    \set tieWaitForNote = ##t
    \grace { ef16 ~ af ~ bf ~ ef ~ } <ef, af bf ef>2
    \unset tieWaitForNote
  }
So we cheat. So it is possible cheat midi to recreate a rool.
Question : What is a roll 1/64 notes 1/128 notes ?
How can I cheat to fake a snear roll.

Midi standard does not include a snare roll. Many drum programs
do include it but it's not standardized.
Immanuel