beam breaking with tuplets

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: beam breaking with tuplets
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:35:53 +0100

Hi List,

I have the following _expression_:

\version "2.19.36"

\relative c'' {
  \set subdivideBeams = ##t
  \set baseMoment = #(ly:make-moment 1/8)
  \set beatStructure = #'(2 2 2 2)
  \time 4/8
  \tuplet 3/2 { es,16\( f g } \tuplet 3/2 { a b cis\) } \tuplet 3/2 { dis\( eis g } a32 b16.->\) |
}

If I read the NR correctly, that should have broken every beam below the 8th-note level, but the second group retains the 16th-note beam between the g in the last triplet and the a32 of the next group. It is correct in the first beat, breaking the 16th-note beams between the two triplets.

Am I formatting this incorrectly? (spoiler: the answer is most certainly "yes," so I guess my question is thus more properly formulated "how am I formatting this incorrectly, and what is the correct syntax?")