Seeking a Set of Eyes

From: Shane Dittmar
Subject: Seeking a Set of Eyes
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:17:26 -0500

Hello,

My name is Shane w. Dittmar, and I am a blind composer from North
Carolina. I've recently gotten into Lilypond, as it's a fantastic tool
for blind composers, as it gives ultimate and accessible control over
what appears on the page. I write what is, by notation standards,
fairly simple music, most of which is vocal, either choral or
artsongs. While Lilypond's default output seems to be working pretty
well, I'd love to have the opportunity to have my scores look as
publication-ready as possible... especially for the ones I plan to
publish. To that end, I'm seeking someone familiar with Lilypond who
might be willing to take a look at my scores and help me to correct
the finer visual elements, if any such correction is necessary. I'd be
happy to compensate this person for their time doing what would in
effect be final engraving work on my scores. Is there anyone who might
be interested in helping me out?

Shane

--
Shane Dittmar