Re: unusual lyric placement in second verse

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: unusual lyric placement in second verse
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 20:38:10 +0100

On 14.02.2016 20:27, address@hidden wrote:
Thanks Simon, you've pointed me in the right direction.
Here's the updated score http://lilybin.com/l8kuff/3 (I neglected
to save the #2 version before sending the email).
This is totally workable for me.

While you may consider it ‘workable’, this is definitely not correct. You have nested instances of \new Lyrics, with the result that none of the lyrics are correctly (center-)aligned. What’s more, lyric extenders and hyphens are incorrectly used, and you need a proper german ß. If you intend to publish this on Mutopia, bear in mind that what you are doing needs to be representative of LilyPond, and so have publication quality. And I don’t even speak about coding style.
Here’s a corrected version: <http://lilybin.com/l8kuff/4>.

Yours, Simon