Re: There is no key signature in the generated Midi file ?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: There is no key signature in the generated Midi file ?
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 08:48:15 +0100

Am 16.02.2016 um 08:43 schrieb Pierre Perol-Schneider:

IIUC Esko *produces* MIDI files with LilyPond, it's not about converting MIDI *to* LilyPond.

Urs

HTH.

Cheers,
Pierre

Hi !

I noticed that there is no key signature in the midi file. When imported to other music software (e.g. Finale Songwriter), it assumes the music to be in C major.
In the case, for example, my piece is in A Major,  key signature and accidentals are not correct in the chart (in Finale).
However, the music plays ok.

So, is this a bug, missing feature, or are there some properties that can be set in the lilypond file ?
(like there is e.g  midiInstrument)

Using version 2.18.2

BR
Esko