Re: Accessing Context Properties

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Accessing Context Properties
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:49:35 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:34 PM, David Kastrup [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
tisimst <[hidden email]> writes:

> Shows an example of a "kind of music _expression_ you'd want the music
> function to create." If that's too broad a request, don't worry about
> it. I just learn lots better when I have a concrete example to
> dissect. That's all I meant.

git grep ly:context-property

in the top LilyPond directory will dig up a number of "concrete
examples", partly in the documentation, partly in snippets, partly in
code.

Thanks, David! Not sure why I didn't think of that before. I'll look through those search results and see if I can make sense of things.

Best,
AbrahamĀ