Re: Graphic background behind systems

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Graphic background behind systems
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 20:16:50 +0100

On 28.02.2016 20:10, Klaus Blum wrote:
Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
Please give an example of what exactly you
can’t achieve.
David suggested to whiteout the staff lines AND the barlines, but not the
whole markup-score thing.
I don't know how to do this without one covering the other.

I’m not having any problem with this, if I leave both grobs in the default layer, or if StaffSymbol is _below_ BarLine. The whiteout on BarLine seems to be too small to affect StaffSymbol – dunno why.

HTH, Simon

% -------------------------------------------------------------------

\version "2.19.36"
samplePath =
#'((moveto 0 0)
    (rcurveto 0 1 1 1 1 0)
    (rlineto 0 -5)
    (rcurveto 0 -1 -1 -1 -1 0)
    (closepath))

\markup {
   \with-dimensions #'(0 . 0) #'(0 . 0)
   \translate #'(0 . -2)
   \line {
     \hspace #33
     \with-color #red \override #'(filled . #t) \path #0.1 #samplePath
     \hspace #18.2
     \with-color #red \override #'(filled . #t) \path #0.1 #samplePath
     \hspace #18.2
     \with-color #red \override #'(filled . #t) \path #0.1 #samplePath

\markup {
   \score {
     \new StaffGroup
     \new Staff \with {
       \omit Staff.TimeSignature
     }
     \relative c {
       \set Score.proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1/8)
       \override Score.SpacingSpanner.strict-note-spacing = ##t
       \override Score.BarLine.layer = #-2
       \override Score.BarLine.whiteout = ##t
       \override Score.StaffSymbol.layer = #-1
       \override Score.StaffSymbol.whiteout = ##t
       c'1 | c | c | c |
     }
     \layout { }