Re: How to handle system objects?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: How to handle system objects?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:52:50 -0000

If you don't print the staff with the score-wide objects in it, then these clearly won't be printed. Best to use a "dummy" voice (or a NullVoice - see the NR for details) in this case and include that voice in each of the part scores.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl-Henrik Buschmann" <address@hidden>