Fonts from the former fonts.openlilylib.org

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Fonts from the former fonts.openlilylib.org
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 17:10:58 +0000

Dear users,

As many of you are aware, we have lost the repository of the libre fonts
formerly available on fonts.openlilylib.org.

In order to preserve access to these fonts, I'm willing to host a
repository consistent with the license of the fonts as they were hosted at
that time.

However, I don't have the fonts available.

If any of you have a copy of the fonts that you downloaded, please send it
to me so that I can post it on my repository.

Thank you,

Carl Sorensen