Re: Using Google to find documentation (was Re: naturalize pitches)

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Using Google to find documentation (was Re: naturalize pitches)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 07:56:13 -0700

Something you can do with Google to find documentation is use the "site:" syntax:

site:lilypond.org/doc/v2.19 search terms here

Or, if you want to search several sites, set up a link or bookmark something like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=searchKey+site:lilypond.org/doc/v2.19+OR+site:lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR+OR+site:lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)