Re: How to get swing feel from dotted notation?

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: How to get swing feel from dotted notation?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:50:42 -0600

On 16-03-31 02:14 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Btw: the concept of Swing notation is not Limited to Jazz Blues Pop music. In old French Baroque music there was something similar called "inegalité".

Such music can also benifit from a lilypond/scheme functioneren like this.

In fact, there is a TODO comment in articulate.ly regarding inegalité, so perhaps Johannes' code can be used there as well.

Cheers,
Colin

--
As I know more of mankind I expect less of them, and am ready now to call a man a good man upon easier terms than I was formerly.
 - Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1874), writer