Re: midi2ly dll error

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: midi2ly dll error
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 01:03:40 +0200

Ciao Thomas,

I tried to run directly from the shell but I got same error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin>midi2ly.py C:\Users\Gianmaria\Dropbox\Music-Study\Violin\Triolet.mid
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\midi2ly.py", line 54, in <module>
    import midi
ImportError: No module named midi

I'm using lilypond 2.19.35.
g.

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I try to convert from Midi to Lilypond using Frescobaldi I get the
> following error:
>
> The file couldn't be converted Error message:
> Traceback (Most recent call last):
> File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\midi2ly.py", line 54, in ?
> import midi
> ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
>

> Any suggestion to fix it?
>
> Thank you, g.

Please try without frescobaldi in terminal
midi2ly file-name.midi
in order to eliminate any frescobaldi related problems.

Cheers,
  Harm