Coloring volta bracket

From: SpelaK
Subject: Coloring volta bracket
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 08:31:19 +0000 (UTC)

I have some problems coloring volta bracket. Using 2.13.2 version of Lilypond.
I would like to color all staff objects.

-----------------
If I use this command, it colors everything automatically, except the volta
bracket:

#(define (override-color-for-all-grobs color)
  (lambda (context)
   (let loop ((x all-grob-descriptions))
    (if (not (null? x))
     (let ((grob-name (caar x)))
      (ly:context-pushpop-property context grob-name 'color color)
       (loop (cdr x)))))))

\applyContext #(override-color-for-all-grobs (x11-color 'blue))

If I use these comands, I do not find the right command for the Volta-engraver:

 \override NoteHead #'color = #blue
 \override Stem #'color = #blue
 \override Staff.BarLine #'color = #blue
 \override Staff.TimeSignature #'color = #blue
 \override Staff.Clef #'color = #blue
 \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'color = #blue
 \override Staff.KeySignature #'color = #blue