Re: Tuplet number direction

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Tuplet number direction
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:14:42 +0200

On 13.04.2016 15:06, Richard Shann wrote:
Thinking about it, I wonder if I've missed something: is there a way to
say typeset the tuplet bracket like a slur, with the tuplet number
inside?

That would be great to have, and I think has been requested some times already. But I assume this would require a special stencil procedure. Ideally of course one had a 'style property in TupletBracket, with something like 'bracket being the default, and 'slur available for overriding.

Best, Simon