Re: Multiple place number skip ranges

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Multiple place number skip ranges
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 00:01:23 +0200

Sorry for empty mail. Misclicked :(

>> Hi David and Harm,
>>
>> Thank you both for your outstanding work on this topic. David’s final cut
>> works perfectly for my needs, and your code Thomas is also highly
>> illuminating.
>>
>> I feel sure others will use this. A good candidate for an LSR snippet?

It's now
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1036
with some minor changes, currently unapproved.

Please have a look at wordings, grammer, etc. Any improvement is
highly appreciated.

I was tempted to tag it "docs", though I doubt we want a 16-pages snippet ...

>> Thomas, your my-nmbrs procedure is a glorious example of the sheer beauty of
>> Scheme. I had similar, but you get the award for elegant compactness. Such a
>> wonderful language.

In the snippet I slightly changed it. Now it's really worth of "Such a
wonderful language" ;)

Cheers,
  Harm