Re: [OT] sorry for the spam

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: [OT] sorry for the spam
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 19:54:35 +1000

On 11/05/2016, 6:41 PM, "lilypond-user on behalf of Chris Yate" <address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden> wrote:

There's no point having passwords that you can't remember

I never buy this argument. You can have strong passwords that you can remember. If you can memorise a Beethoven Sonata, you can memorise a short string, and interestingly, since you have to type it, muscular memory comes into play just as it does for music. I can remember all my strong passwords. But then, at school. we had to memorise and recite lengthy complete texts. I suppose this is now considered old fashioned and ’too hard'. I maintain it is a valuable skill.

Andrew