Re: MagnifyStaff Bug?

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: Re: MagnifyStaff Bug?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 21:20:37 +0200

Those lines at the end of the system should be perfect in line with the ends of the staff, should they not? I have not seen it in print before, have anybody else?

PS.
After that speech about not giving a compatible example -which is not at all relevant in regard to this question, it is a simple see and confirm my suspicions or not- I think it is quite a arrogant way to address the problem. More and more of the way communication traverses on this list leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth and it is a shame.

Anyway, \magnifyStaff _does_ affect the BarLine. Because it's
explicitely coded, I think it's intended.
Maybe
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=862
is more what you want.

Cheers,