Re: Time signature at end of score.

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Time signature at end of score.
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 16:17:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Charles!

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Charles Suncana [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I´m a newbie to Lilypond and am using Frescobaldi to help me use it. At the end of each engraving Frescobaldi puts a courtesy time signature for the next expected bar. However when the piece is finished AND converted to PDF, the courtesy time signature is still there at the end of the score. Does anyone know how to remove it? -charlesross-

Welcome to the group!

I'm pretty sure it isn't Frescobaldi that's doing it, but either way, if you could attach (either inline or as a separate file) a minimal working code sample that shows this problem, we'd be happy to help.

Best,
Abraham

P.S. Trimming your code down to a "minimal working sample" may help you find the answer without our help, FYI.