Arpeggio crossing multiple staves overlaps with previous note

From: Thomas Shaddox
Subject: Arpeggio crossing multiple staves overlaps with previous note
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 16:26:35 -0700

I've got a simple arpeggio crossing my two staves, and for some reason the
arpeggio symbol is overlapping the previous note. I have used crossing
arpeggios before without problems, but something about this one is problematic.
I have tried various repositioning techniques described in the Lilypond
documentation, with no success. Any help is much appreciated!

Here's an image:

http://i.imgur.com/jhKgwZx.png

Here's my Lilypond example:

\version "2.12.3"
\include "english.ly"

global = {
  \key f \major
  \numericTimeSignature
  \time 4/4
}

right = \relative c'' {
  \global
  f4 f f8 g8
  <g df bf f>4\arpeggio |
  <f c a>1 |
}

left = \relative c {
  \global
  f16 df' af df f,16 df' af df ef,16 df' a df
  <ef, df' a>4\arpeggio |
  <f c f,>1 |
}

\score {