Harmonic notehead style

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Harmonic notehead style
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 18:48:28 -0700

I am using a custom stencil for noteheads, to achieve a certain look and ellipticity and rotation compared to the default noteheads. Suddenly doing a guitar piece I have to use \harmonic style and this does not have any effect when using a custom notehead symbol.

Do I need to add scheme code in my stencil function to take cognisance of the \harmonic style instruction and also draw my own shapes for that, or am I missing something?

Andrew