Re: How does the lilypond-book-preamble work?

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: How does the lilypond-book-preamble work?
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 19:47:46 +0600

Am 2016-06-11 um 16:48 schrieb Noeck <address@hidden>:

> could someone explain to me how lilypond-book (esp. the preamble) works?
> The preamble supresses the tagline and crops the output which is what I want.

Have a look at this:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond#Sample_Include_File
There I stripped the lilypond-book-preamble code to the necessary bits to get
single-line EPS snippets.

> But I can't tweak the output to SVG.

Did you call LilyPond with -dbackend=svg ?
I never used it, can’t help you with that.

> And as I said, I don't need the tex/texi/count files, just the png or
> svg (of course I can delete them afterwards by hand).

Did you try
#(ly:set-option (quote delete-intermediate-files))
?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle