Re: RE:Programming error - cross fingers

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: RE:Programming error - cross fingers
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 11:34:41 -0400

Hi Graham

I do use %{ comments blocks, but typically only when testing new code. It's much .. much faster to highlight a block and delete it. The alternative is sectioning out a block... and then another etc... etc... etc... Granted the time difference is minimal, but can add up in a large score especially when narrowing an error down, and after all time is precious (to me anyway). Also, my way tends to appeal greatly to the circumstance which is usually great frustration. Somehow ... it just makes me happy :)

Stephen