Re: always glissandi

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: always glissandi
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:19:47 +0200

Tobias Hagedorn <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry I get this error message:
>
>  GUILE signalisierte einen Fehler für den hier beginnenden Ausdruck
> #
> (define-music-function (music) (ly:music?)
>
> Perhaps it depends on my version… I have to update
> lilypond. music-function is complete new for me and very interesting!
> I have to learn a bit more by myself and spending more time on this :)
> Thanks a lot for this quick answering!
> Tobias
>
> \version "2.19.15"
>
> addGlissandi =
> #(define-music-function (music) (ly:music?)

Yes.  I think it's something like 2.19.22 where you can write music
functions like that.  Before it had to be

    #(define-music-function (parser location music) (ly:music?)

There is some rationale for sticking with a stable version like 2.18.2,
but if you are using a development version like 2.19.15 anyway, it makes
more sense to update semi-frequently.

--
David Kastrup