Get rid of trailing KeyCancellation

From: Br. Gabriel-Marie | SSPX
Subject: Get rid of trailing KeyCancellation
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 11:11:53 -0500

Joram,

So, I want to do this in the layout context because I want to use it in an include.

It will get rid of the time signature, but I can't get rid of the KeyCancellation that appears at the end of the line after a \break.  How do I get rid of that?

        \override Staff.TimeSignature.break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
        \override Staff.KeyCancellation.break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible

(If someone told me already, I'm sorry if I missed it; email conversations are difficult to follow at best, IMHO).