Re: Long Compile time with version 2.19.44

From: BGM
Subject: Re: Long Compile time with version 2.19.44
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 08:40:56 -0700 (MST)

Alright, so that was on a fresh system.

So, I completely removed Lilypond and Frescobaldi from my workstation -
preferences and all  - and reinstalled Lilypond 2.19.44 and Frescobaldi 2.18
from scratch.  But I have the same old problem.

So there is something in my computer that is messing up Lilypond 2.19.44.

And in response to David Wright's notions of the cache - when I installed
Lilypond and Frescobaldi on the fresh system, the very first compile/run was
as fast and normal as could be.  So it's not a matter of caching here, I
believe.

And I don't think it's about particular scores either.  I've been running
the speed tests with Frescobaldi's built-in templates, "Choir Hymn" and
"Lead Sheet".  It's all the same.