lilypond-book and latex indenting issue

From: Vaylor Trucks
Subject: lilypond-book and latex indenting issue
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:40:22 +0000 (UTC)

I'm not sure if this is a LaTeX question or a Lilypond question. I would
very much like for music examples embedded with \lilypondfile to be flush
against the left margin, in line with my text. However, there always seems
to be space added to the left of my embedded music. Here is some sample
.lytex code:

    \documentclass{article}
    \usepackage[letterpaper, portrait, margin=1in]{geometry}
    \usepackage{parskip}

    \usepackage{graphics}

    \begin{document}
    This is some sample text. Note where the left hand margin is, compared
with the musical example below. I would like for the two to have the same
margin with no indentation.
    \lilypondfile[noindent]{indent-test.ly}
    \end{document}

and here is the sample indent-text.ly code I used:

    \version "2.18.2"
    \score {<< \new Staff { \relative c' {c4 d e f} } >>}
    \paper{ indent=#0
    left-margin = #0 }

As you can see, I have specified no indent in both the LaTeX and Lilypond
source, but this is still the result.(http://i.imgur.com/8gx291c.jpg).
What am I missing?