Re: Beam slashed on the right

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Beam slashed on the right
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 23:20:05 -0400

In response to my own question, I see LSR 721 uses just the stem to make a slash, but I now see that by following Thomas Morley’s sketch shown here recently and extending that you can further get the set of stems spanned by a beam and work with that. So I should have a nice function for doing right slashes on beams soon. In other words, don’t spend any time on my question folks!

Andrew