Re: state-of-the-art for algorithmic hooks and Lilypond+(La)TeX

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: state-of-the-art for algorithmic hooks and Lilypond+(La)TeX
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:20:32 +0200

Hi Kieren,

Am Montag, den 11. Juli 2016 um 13:55:48 Uhr (-0400) schrieb Kieren
MacMillan:

> 1. On the topic of algorithmic stuff, I sent him the link to
> Abjad. If there’s a better starting place, or other links I should
> forward to him, please let me know!

Dated and by no means par to Trevor's approach, but probably worth
mentioning (as of its lisp heritage):

http://fomus.sourceforge.net/

and

https://common-lisp.net/project/fomus/

He can also contact me. There is a lot of stuff written in common lisp
for my own work on my hard drives. As it is very specific for my needs
and in a language hardly anybody uses, I never bothered to make it
available.

--
Orm
Prof. Orm Finnendahl