Re: LilyPond logo?

From: bb
Subject: Re: LilyPond logo?
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 13:26:13 +0200

If any logo, I prefer the b/w version! I never print music sheets with a colour printer.

Regards

Am 04.08.2016 um 13:17 schrieb Pierre Perol-Schneider:
Hi Malte, Hi All

Here's a first attempt to produce a vectorialised logo.
The file uses the new v2.19 markup path syntax.
I've reduced the number of colors so the image is a combination of 46 layers/colors.
Still, and as already pointed, the file is pretty heavy (649 ko/ca. 8400 lines) so I cannot send it through the list.
I'll send it anyway privately to Malte and Kieren who have shown interest for it but, of course, I'll send it to all of you on demand.
Comments are welcome.

Attached is a screen shot of the following test :

\version "2.19.46"
\include "logo.ily"

%% Syntax is \markup\logo #size
%% Test:
\markup\logo #5

If there are some interest, I'll try to draw an optional b/w logo

HTH.

Cheers,
Pierre