Re: Alternative bar numbering [0.18571]

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Alternative bar numbering [0.18571]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:34:31 -0400

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Pastor Neubauer <address@hidden> wrote:

I have a problem that seems to be part of the way lilypond works. I’m using the code below. What I am wondering is how to change the lines following the \break command. These lines seem to ignore all page formatting. The first line is indented and the remaining lines are not.

I apologize for taking so long to respond.

 I don't remember when, where, or how I found this, but setting "\indent" to zero works, at least as late as Ly 1.18.2. I set it in a \layout block, thus :

\score {
    music
  }
  \layout {