omiting barlines with autochange

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: omiting barlines with autochange
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 13:30:16 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to omit the barlines when using
autochange? I tried using both \omit PianoStaff.BarLine and \omit
Score.BarLine and while the barlines are omitted inside the 5 line staves,
they are shown in between staves. See:

\version "2.19.37"

\new PianoStaff {
  \autochange {
    g4 a b c'
    d' c' a g

\new PianoStaff {
  \omit PianoStaff.BarLine
  % \omit Score.BarLine
  \autochange {
    g4 a b c'
    d' c' a g

Producing:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n194395/57.png>

I also tried explicitly declaring the bottom staff but that didn't help
either. Would anyone have any ideas or recommendations for me?

Cheers!
Gilberto