Re: Augmentation dot positioning

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Re: Augmentation dot positioning
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:18:52 +0000

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 at 14:55 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Here's some test cases. I doubt this is the best place to post them
> (bugs list?) but they're relevant to the conversation.

Thanks!  However, your PDF file was not in sync with the input file;
I've taken the opportunity to clean up the file and to add some `OK'
and `FAIL' strings.  Please check.
    Werner

Thanks - this is clearer. (and yes, there was a mistake in the final set (cut and paste issue) with the unnecessary dot on B not A).

Did you intentionally mark those examples with unnecessary dots as "OK", rather than "FAIL"? In my opinion, they should probably be failure cases.

Chris