Re: (Automatically) split partcombined voices to temporary staff

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: (Automatically) split partcombined voices to temporary staff
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 18:23:50 +0100

At 18:24 on 16 Sep 2016, Urs Liska wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>thanks so far for the links. When that recent thread went by I didn't
>realize that it might be relevant to me so soon ...

As mentioned, this mostly works at the moment. The additional part I'm
currently working on (well, trying to find time to work on) is allowing
different groups of instruments to combine and separate independently.
See attachments for how this works. NB this code is not yet merged, or
even ready for review.

--
Mark Knoop