Re: problem with \partcombine and dynamics/hairpins

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: problem with \partcombine and dynamics/hairpins
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 21:59:39 -0400

Hi Urs,

Thanks for the link/help. Tried to implement this, but there were a couple of
problems (that I have no time to hunt down), so I backed it out. (This is
definitely the right direction, though, as opposed to the baling-wire fix [due
to Harm] that I’m using now…)

Hopefully one day, we can get \partcombine into really great shape.
It’s a wonderful tool, to the degree that it works.

Best,
Kieren.

On Sep 25, 2016, at 3:55 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Kieren,
> no time to really look into it. But in
> https://git.openlilylib.org/bfsc/das-trunkne-lied/tree/master/library/ly/to-lilylib
>  are two "remove-" files that deal with this issue IIRC. Maybe they're if
> help.
> Urs

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info