Re: Ties, distance from barline at a system break

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Ties, distance from barline at a system break
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 18:52:37 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your advice and your ME. Compiling it out of the box does not give a result that is better than the untweaked code. It will take some time for me to become familiar with the possibilities of this \shapeII.
One question: why does it insert an empty bar at the beginning. I can't see what causes it and how I can get rid of it, which I would like to do.

Could you help me out here?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Robert