RE: Changing voice order...

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Changing voice order...
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:35:49 -0700

David,

Yes, in that order - usually only three voice.
This usually in "chord" that have a moving internal voice.
Lilypond, as you stated, adjust the note columns and stem suitably.
The only constant is change. The manual has been clearly written in the
past.
I can follow directions. Let the majority rule.

Mark