Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 20:59:21 +0100

David,

thank you for your fantastic work. I'm happy to hear about your new position - I hope it will be (at least) as interesting as - I think - your work on LilyPond has been. I'll miss your regular and always insight- and helpful (and at times very humorous) contributions to this list!

It couldn't have been easy, staying on for that long without any secure means of income - kudos for that!

I'm sure you won't disappear completely or quickly, so ...
See you around,
Robert

PS: wonderful performance of Bach's Air on the accordion!