Re: highlight music / fingering

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: highlight music / fingering
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 09:57:29 +0100

In the score there are both versions. The score "audience" are children; I would like that they pay attention to the fact the music is similar but not identical.

Have a look to the attached files (fragments from Greensleves for accordion) and the source code. In the first fragment the bass music is something like this:

  c4 \chordmode {f, f,}
  e \chordmode {e, e,}
  \partial 2 b \chordmode {e,}

and this is in the second

  c4 \chordmode {f, f,}
  e \chordmode {e:7, e:7,}
  b chordmode {e:7, e:7,}

g.

On 15 November 2016 at 09:32, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 15.11.2016 um 09:24 schrieb Gianmaria Lari:
> Hello,
>
> I need an advice. Suppose you have two very similar fragments of musica,
> maybe very few notes change or maybe just the fingering changes.
>
> How do you highlight the differences to avoid the player makes mistakes
> playing it? Does exist a standard way to do it?

Do you want to have both versions in *one* score or are you talking
about creating a score that has some differences to what the player
would expect and want to highlight these spots?

Urs

> Thank you, g.

Urs Liska
www.openlilylib.org